Delivery Driver (PT)
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Expires: 12/10/2020 23:59
Euro Car Parts: Delivery Driver
National Minimum Wage plus Bonus
A day in the life of a Delivery Driver
The day starts bright and early, at around 8am ready to load their vehicle in a prompt and efficient manner and complete the first run of the day.
A Delivery Driver will always look to maintain good customer relations by being and helpful and to report any problems that may arise from goods or services supplied by the company. They are responsible for driving the branch delivery vehicle in a careful and courteous manner with due regard to the Road Traffic Act and Company Procedures. It is all hands on deck to ensure the customers’ expectations are met.
Delivery Driver – your responsibilities:
- A professional, customer focused attitude
- Attention to detail with the ability to respond to any requests from branch operations within the specified time.
- Target driven individual with a strong work ethic
- High levels of focus, energy and drive
- To represent the Euro Car Parts in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Average of 44 hours per week Monday to Friday from 8am - 6pm and alternate Saturdays from 8am - 4pm
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK