ROI Operations Support Manager
Location: Republic of Ireland
Expires: 14/12/2020 23:59
As an Operations Support Manager in the Republic of Ireland it’s your job to ensure the group standard operating processes are being effectively implemented and managed across our branch network. In a field-based capacity, you’ll be supporting the roll-out of group wide operational changes and initiatives, along with helping the business manage and reduce commercial loss, Health and Safety and other group operational responsibilities. Identifying poor performance through operational or financial audits is crucial to this role, as is actioning and delivering plans to ensure the business constantly achieves high levels of operational excellence.
- Work with your allocated Regional Manager (RM) to ensure new members of staff with operational responsibility are inducted and trained correctly.
- Identify and manage operational training needs, as required.
- Work with the Operational Development Team, Training and HR to ensure induction and training plans are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Work with RM to create and execute a plan to resolve specific issues if a below acceptable standard operational or financial audit is achieved.
- Use operational KPIs to ensure acceptable levels of operational compliance are being achieved.
- Implement companywide standard operational processes, including any new or amended processes that require re-training, to ensure best practice and standard operating procedures are being adhered to.
- Identify potential operational improvements through best practice and update back to the Operational Development team.
- Work with Loss Prevention and RM to investigate any identified potential loss, reporting back to the Operational Team to be included in the risk register or through the relevant RM for action as required.
- Work with Health and Safety to ensure group wide initiatives and requirements are adhered to, reporting back where risk is identified, ensuring the business is compliant, the welfare of staff is managed correctly and in line with company guidelines and policies.
- Manage branch stock take requirements including the use of third-party suppliers to carry out counting as required.
- Ensure fleet policies are being followed at a branch level.
- Ensure standard group routing and territory management policies and processes are being managed, working through change requirements to ensure an effective distribution model is being achieved.
- Project manage and support specific branch network strategy changes, including integrations, branch openings/ closures and mergers.
- Support any group projects where required.
- Work with the Operational Development Team and IT to deliver system changes and training required.
- Support the group VOR Manager with companywide management of group daytime distribution network.
- Regionally lead and help manage group Hub strategy working with the Operational Development Team.
- Any other duties required to support your allocated branches, supporting other OSMs and/or other regional branches in addition as needed.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience as an OSM is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and facilitating skills.
- Well organised and developed administration skill.
- The ability to travel with overnight stays where required.
- IT skills including the use of MS Office and Maptitude (training provided).