2nd Line Support Analyst
Expires: 26/02/2020 23:59
Working as part of the I.T. Service Desk team to ensure the smooth operation of Euro Car Parts & associated company’s systems.
- Log, own, maintain and resolve incidents and service requests.
- Liaise with and assist our third-party technical support and maintenance companies. Examples: Wan, Telephony, etc
- Working closely with the rest of the IT department to continuously improve our systems and SLA’s.
- Administration of all user related objects including but not limited to users, groups, workstations, distribution lists, email accounts
- All incidents and requests to be logged appropriately with the correct level of technical detail.
- As part of a rota with the other support team members working a one in four Saturday.
- Occasional other tasks may be required to ensure the smooth running of the department and its systems.
- Assisting 1st line analysts to handle a large volume of calls during potential major incidents.
- Log and maintain ALL tickets onto the appropriate systems.
- Act as a key escalation point for 1st line Analysts.
- Deal and act upon compromised accounts with detailed documentation for Infosec, whilst adhering to the company’s data breach policies.
- Become a subject expert on selected applications, therefore providing in house training to your service desk colleagues.
- Monitor incidents and requests that are approaching internal SLA’s.
- Own & distribute communications regarding major incidents.
- Creating resolution documentation to post to the service desks knowledge base.
Essential Technical Skills
Minimum 2 Years’ experience covering a broad range of IT subjects including
- ITIL Foundation.
- Windows 8/10 operating systems.
- Office 365 basic administration.
- Cisco Call Manager (CUCM), IPTelephony.
- Troubleshoot & Diagnose Laptop, Desktop hardware issues.
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, LAN, WAN.
- Diagnose remote printer incidents.
- Remote Desktop (Kaseya).
- ServiceNow application.
- Mobile phone troubleshooting and support.
Preferred Skills for this position
- Good fault diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer Service focused.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Skills to work alone as well as a large team environment.
- Excellent time management.
- Adhering to the ITIL best practice of continuous improvement.
- With training and development understand the key principles of the business.
- Continue to develop relationships with resolver groups.
- Full driving licence.
Shifts between 07:00-19:00. 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00-16:00