We have a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join our team!
The role will be to optimize the balance of inventory across the network in line with target customer service levels, levels of forecast accuracy and safety stock for the allocated portfolio of SKU's Manage order planning and execution, and expediting and collaborate and build relationships with our suppliers
- Ensure product availability, set and optimize planning parameters.
- Plan and execute replenishment orders to suppliers
- Identify and address exceptions highlighted by the planning system
- Perform Inventory planning, managing related parameters and inventory policies within the boundaries and targets assigned by the supply chain manager
- Build and maintain good relationships with Suppliers to confirm production/shipping schedules and monitor open purchase orders for all orders to ensure on-time deliveries
- Manage Expediting according to backlog and specific bottle necks that could arise within the planning cycle and the lead time
- Maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information
- Interface with sales and logistics to address day-by-day critical situations
- E&O management and pull back order to NDC / returns to suppliers
- Collaborate with suppliers within supplier integration programs for the implementation of suppliers’ integration initiatives such as collaborative planning forecasting and replenishment, direct shipments, logistics integration, cooperative Service Level Agreements, etc. developing simulations, business cases and supporting Project Management progress to date documentation.
- Business Management or Engineering degree
- Understanding of the extended spare parts supply chain including supplier and market trends
- Experienced with inventory and supply planning techniques and tools
- Experience with Sales and Operations Planning process
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK
Euro Car Parts Ltd is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with more than 12,000 employees and 350 branches nationwide, and one of the UK’s biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Founded in 1978 by Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia, Euro Car Parts is now part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe. We supply essential aftermarket components and consumables for cars and LCV’s. Each day, around 4,000 Euro Car Parts vans and bikes complete more than 82,000 customer deliveries to independent and franchised garages, body shops and fleet service centres across the UK and Ireland.
Euro Car Parts has grown to be much more than just a car parts company; we are now far greater than that. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset because they make the difference between good and great.