1st Line Support Analyst
Expires: 07/04/2020 23:59
1st Line Support – the perfect candidate would;
- Log, own, maintain and resolve incidents and service requests.
- Liaise with and assist our third party technical support and maintenance companies. Examples: Wan, Telephony, etc
- Capture resolution details so that they can be posted to the knowledge base to share amongst your colleagues.
- Working closely with the rest of the IT department to continuously improve our systems and SLA’s.
- Administration of all user related objects including but not limited to users, groups, workstations, distribution lists, email accounts
- Log calls as received on our incident system in such a way to help other team members to pick up where you left off with an issue.
- Occasional other tasks may be required to ensure the smooth running of the department and its systems.
- As part of a rota with the other support team members working a one in three Saturdays.
- Answering a large volume of between 40 - 60 calls daily.
- Log and maintain tickets onto the appropriate systems.
- Password resets with guidance to use the self-service portal.
- Logging incidents as appropriate with our 3rd party suppliers
Essential Technical Skills
Minimum 1 Years’ experience supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting
- Windows 7/8/10
- Active Directory
- Office 365 basic administration
- Cisco Call Manager
- Active Directory
- BT Cloud Contact Centre
- Kaseya Remote Desktop
- Kaspersky Anti Virus
- ServiceNow Call Management
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK