Senior Market Research Analyst
Expires: 14/08/2020 23:59
The Senior Market Research Analyst will support the Market Research Manager with market research projects both qualitative and quantitative. Using your strong analytical skills, you will collect and assimilate data and interpret it in order to identify changes and forecast trends.
The role provides a varied and interesting opportunity with prospects to further your career and learn from others around you.
The role will initially be working from home but will long term be partly based at our head office in Tamworth.
The role will include:
- Collating and interpreting complex data from many sources, making recommendations for improvements, cascading information to relevant colleagues across the business and evaluating improvements made as a result.
- To conduct all aspects of qualitative and quantitative market research from taking the initial project brief, designing a research approach through to analysis, interpretation and delivery of findings in order to inform the Market Research Manager and wider business of the recommendations.
- Conduct customer segment analyses, competitor and market trend assessments
- To collate, analyse and interpret information from a wide range of data sources to make business recommendations.
- To cascade research findings to relevant colleagues across the business to support development activities.
The successful candidate will need:
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience with an interest in digital
- Degree in Maths, Business, Statistics or related field
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and able to multi-task
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player who is able to effectively collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK