Expires: 21/08/2020 23:59
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Demand Planner to join our Supply Chain team in Tamworth.
The role is currently working from home during Covid but will be partly based in Tamworth in the future.
You will be responsible for working with the sales and product management teams to develop a productive plan for Euro Car Parts products, as well as an end-to-end inventory strategy and the corresponding short, medium and long-term management of the purchase plan/forecast for your allocated categories of responsibility.
As Demand Planner you are responsible for facilitating a collaborative forecasting and demand management process for the allocated product categories and developing the associated inventory strategies.
Accountable for achieving the set stock availability targets working within the allocated stock budgets and controlling excess stock build up and stock obsolescence.
- Business Management or Engineering degree
- Understanding of the extended spare parts supply chain including supplier and market trends
- Experienced with demand forecasting techniques and tools
- Experience with Sales and Operations Planning process
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK